Saturday, April 9, 2011

What I'm Doing!

Okay, it's been awhile since I last posted here in blog land. My bad!  However, I have a good excuse...I'm a TWILIGHT FREAK! LOL  Can't wait for the 4th Book to hit the big screen in November! I bought the first book a few years ago and just never got around to reading it.  My art studio, working, etc...took so much of my time, that I put it in our library, and just forgot about it...until recently.  My niece Tiffany totally understands what I'm about to say here...I'm a TWILIGHT FREAK! LOL  I read the entire series in less than a week and had to go out and get all of the movies. I'm now reading the books again, because I read so freaking fast the first time, now I'm sitting back and enjoying them page by page. 


So looking forward to seeing how they do the fourth book. It will be interesting to see how the new director captures all that is in the fourth book. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it will be a good one.  The book is wonderful.

I have also been spending time looking for this!
However, it would be nice to have this color since it's my favorite color in the world, I'm in search of the baby blue one.  I'm thinking of holding out for the new 2012 which hasn't been revealed yet, so I guess I will keep my fingers crossed on this one too!
Have a wonderful weekend and keep rocking with whatever that you do!

Okay, I had to add more pictures from the Breaking Dawn Movie...LOL



CHEERS!

12 comments:

Sueann said...

I am a total Twilight freak for sure!!! I have been watching the movies over and over again. And listening to the book on tape!!!! Ha!
I love these pics your posted of the new movie. Woot!! Can't wait!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Deborah said...

Welcome back! I really enjoyed the Twilight books, too. I was a teen librarian when they first came out and we had lots of fun with them.

Judy Shea said...

Hey, Mish..there you are. Good to "see" you again, my friend. I, too, am interested in how they are going to film "breaking dawn". I must say those pictures are beautiful.

So Dark So Cute said...

Hi Michelle!
Did you forget about our Creepy Orphan Society? There are lots of new orphans to look after! Please don't let us down :-( We don't want to bleed to death like the DAG and SSS....

Marie Patterson Studio said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you've been !!! LOL!!!
I've read all the Twilight books and really enjoyed them!
Love the VW!!!

Yarrow said...

I was swept up in the Saga originally, but then developed a few issues with Bella (she got on my nerves!). But maybe it's time to dust off number 4 and give it a read :D
Glad you're well :D

jasmoonbutterfly said...

Hiya Mish, been a while...must say this post caught my eye *giggles*...
I ca't wait either!!!! Hmmm maybe I have to start picking up those books again :0)
Big hugs my friend mwah oxoxox

Marisa said...

OMG I'm one too I love Twilight!! I got the first movie and I fell in love with it after I watched it.

I got the audio books later and listened to them for hours! it's one of my favorite storys.

I can't wait for Nov too thanks for posting the photos I didn't know they were out already Little Renesma is so cute.


Hugs
Marisa :)

Toyin O. said...

I love that beetle, thanks for sharing.

terri said...

haha, I, too just blew through all the Twilight's in just 4 days! I later took time to re-read them. Welcome back to blogland and this is my reminder to update my own blog. guilty me.

Kit said...

Love your site. As always you are amazing! I've been trying very hard not to get hooked on anything else and now, since reading your post I'm getting the itch to read the books. Thanks for letting me visit. : )

Ava said...

Good luck with the car, I love the pink. Now following xx Ava

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails